BEFORE YOU START. The FECA mobile app/service is also called REX Anywhere. You must have an online FECA account, and enable our mobile services from there.
- Log in to your account online.
- Click the OPTIONS tab, then select REX ANYWHERE SETTINGS.
- Follow the enrollment prompts (enter your mobile phone number, select your wireless provider, select the accounts you wish to access, etc.).
Once enrolled, you’ll receive a message prompting you to download our app at your store.
MOBILE APP. Download the FECA app for routine transactions or to conduct account research anytime, anywhere. You can view account balances, transaction history, make loan payments, initiate account transfers and pay bills.
GET THE APP:
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT (RAD). Our Mobile Check Deposit service is called RAD (REX Anywhere Deposit). You’ll need to download the FECA app first. From there, it’s easy to snap a picture of a check and deposit it to your account.
- From the app, click DEPOSITS from the dropdown menu.
- Follow the registration prompts to enroll, then click CONTINUE.
RAD will be available for your first deposit immediately after registering.
- You must be at least 18 and enrolled in e-Statements
- Your account must be current (i.e. it can’t be dormant or have any outstanding obligations).
- Your account must be in good standing (i.e. less than 2 overdrafts/overdraft fees in the last 6 months; no returned deposits in the last 6 months).
- $3000/day maximum, $6000/month
- Two deposits/day maximum, 60/month
Eligible checks will be credited, subject to our funds availability policy, on FECA business days [excludes FECA holidays and weekends] at either 10AM CT or 5PM CT.
TEXT BANKING. View your account history and balances via text on your smart phone.
- Log into your account.
- Click the OPTIONS tab.
- Hover over REXANYWHERE SETTINGS and select TEXT MESSAGE SETTINGS from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Enable text access for your mobile device.”
- Accept our Text Banking Terms & Conditions.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Select your wireless provider.
- Select the accounts you want to access via text and assign each a 3-letter short name (ex: MM for Money Market; SAV for Savings).
- Follow the prompts to confirm your enrollment.
WALLET PAY. Link the convenience and security of using Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay with our Visa ExpressCheck Debit Card and/or Visa Classic Credit cards. You’ll earn Value Rewards with every card purchase, whether in store, via app, or on the web with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and/or Mac.