BEFORE YOU START. The FECA mobile app/service is also called REX Anywhere. You must be signed up for our online services to be able to use it. Follow these steps:
- Log into your account online
- Select “Options”
- Select the “REX Anywhere Settings” tab
- Once enrolled, you’ll receive a message prompting you to download our app at your store.
MOBILE APP. Download the FECA app for routine transactions or to conduct account research anytime, anywhere. You can view account balances, transaction history, make loan payments, initiate account transfers and pay bills.
GET THE APP:
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT (RAD). Our Mobile Check Deposit service is called RAD (REX Anywhere Deposit). You’ll need to download the FECA app first. From there, it’s easy to snap a picture of a check and deposit it to your account.
*Make sure you’ve added REX Anywhere to your REX Online Services. Then from the app, click “Deposits” from the dropdown menu. Follow the registration prompts to enroll, then click “Continue.” RAD will be available for your first deposit 24 hours after registering.
TEXT BANKING. View your account history and balances via text on your smart phone. Enroll by logging into your account and navigating to OPTIONS, then REXANYWHERE SETTINGS, then TEXT MESSAGE SETTINGS.
- Select “Enable text access for your mobile device”
- Accept our Text Banking Terms & Conditions.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Select your wireless provider.
- Select the accounts you want to access via text and assign each a 3-letter short name (ex: MM for Money Market; SAV for Savings).
- Follow the prompts to confirm your enrollment.
WALLET PAY. Link the convenience and security of using Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay with our Visa ExpressCheck Debit Card and/or Visa Classic Credit cards. You’ll earn Value Rewards with every card purchase, whether in store, via app, or on the web with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and/or Mac.
- Download and open the Wallet app in iPhone6 or newer model
- Add your card to the app
- In the card settings menu, select FECA as your default card