Outgoing Foreign Wire Request Submitted
Thank you for submitting a wire transfer request. Just a few reminders:
- Funds must be available at the time of the wire. They’ll be taken along with applicable fees at the time of processing.
- Call back verifications will be performed on all outgoing wire requests. Make sure all contact numbers we have on file are up-to-date!
Update your contact information via REX Online Services. Just log in and send us a secure message by clicking on “Contact” (at the top), then “New.” In the body of the message, type “New Contact Information” along with your current information.
- For Foreign wires, you may be asked to sign and submit an agreement prior to funds being sent.
- Once the wire is sent, please allow 2-3 business hours for posting. Check with the receiving F.I. for confirmation.
- For additional information or special requests you may call us at 800-228-8513 option 6, ext. 2505 or 901-344-2505 from the Memphis area.
Wire requests input here are for convenience only. We do not guarantee any funds will be sent.